You've got some really strong messages in this video Manawanui! I think your groups choice of music adds more emphasis on the dire situation. I loved the way you slowed down your shot when Te Kaha was getting physically abused by his mother. I also loved the close-up shot that captured how he was feeling. Definitely something for your viewers to ponder. Keep up the great work!
I agree Whaea Gaylene, this group really thought about cinematic narrative using strong images and text, to create a story that is very personal to some.
You've got some really strong messages in this video Manawanui!
ReplyDeleteI think your groups choice of music adds more emphasis on the dire situation.
I loved the way you slowed down your shot when Te Kaha was getting physically abused by his mother. I also loved the close-up shot that captured how he was feeling.
Definitely something for your viewers to ponder.
Keep up the great work!
I agree Whaea Gaylene, this group really thought about cinematic narrative using strong images and text, to create a story that is very personal to some.
ReplyDeleteNice video I really like it. Make me proud
ReplyDeletethanks
Delete